Sad SMS

Sad SMS: Heart Broken SMS: Sad English SMS: Sad Songs: Sad Quotes: Please Like our Facebook Page " Heart Broken" and get Sad SMS: Heart Broken SMS on your Facebook Wall.
Which is more painful???

"when a person whom u trusted,hurts u.."

or
"the person whom u hurted,still trusts u.."
keep thinking
*****************************************************
Small but Touching Thought:

"Before U Break Someone's Heart,
Make Sure u r Not In It"
***************************************
In Relationship,
Always Remember:

"When the pain of

holding on
is greater than
the pain of letting go"
******************************************
Small but Touching Thought:

"Before U Break Someone's Heart,
Make Sure u r Not In It"
***************************************
Girl: What You'll Do If I Die?
Boy: I'll Live Happily For D Rest Of My LifeNext DayThe Girl Died With A Note:" I'll Do Anything For Your Happiness..."Moral:Never Joke With Brainless Girls
*******************************************
True Lines:
We can forget the life which we lived before,
But it is very painful to forget the life
which we were dreaming to live.! :
**********************************************
Each drop of a Tear is Costly

than anything in World..
But,
No One knows its value
until they have it in their own eyes
For Someone.
***********************************************************
I thought my heart was dead forever
But now its beating even faster than ever.I am very proud of my heart.It is been played, cheated, stabbed,burned and even broken.but somehow it is still functioning for me!
 ********************************************************************

If you don’t know then ask me, I may answer.
If you don’t agree then argue with me. I may missing something.If you don’t like then say it to me, I may change.If you don’t feel well then let me know, I may help.BUTPlease don’t start judging me silently !!
************************************************************

Some day ....
You will miss me like I missed you so muchYou will cry for me like I cried for you many timesYou will need me like I needed you mostYou will love me so much, but thenI wont love you again...!!! 
*************************************************************

Do you ever wish you could die,

but be alive at your funeral.
just to see who would be there,
just to know how people would react,
just to see who would really cry ...
************************************* **
i can live happy without you.
i know it will kill you to know that,and thats what i want!!just like how you took the last piece of trust.i can never forgive you for it, period.
************************************************

If you succeed in tricking someone....
that does not mean the person is a
fool.....
but that mean
you lost a person who trusted you so much
********************************************************

I once asked my own mirror;
why when I think of the person I love, I cry?
she told me:
when dreams won’t fit our eyes,
they fall and become tears 
*********************************************

Girl to Boy: My Heart Operation is now !,
I am so Scared!!
--
Boy to Girl: Do not worry, you will be fine Baby
--
Girl to Boy: I am Going to the Room for the operation now. I LOVE U.
--
Boy looking at her as it is the last time and started crying.
--
Girl gets Heart Transplant and comes out from the roon.
then she immediately asked for the Boy but she could not find him!!
--
Girl to her Mom: Where is He ? ? !
--
Mom: Oh.. hmm.. Didn’t They Tell you;
Who gave you the Heart?
*****************************************************

Many people can make you smile or even laugh
But it takes someone very specialto make you smile while you already have tears in your eyes
***********************************************

The 1st time I saw you I was scared to touch you.
The 1st time I touched you I was scared to kiss you.The 1st time I kissed you I was scared to love you.But as of now; that I love you I am scared to lose you!!
**********************************************

The most painful feeling in life is not been able
to tell someone how much you love them,and it hurts even more knowing thatthe person you gave your heart to cannever ever be yours ..!!!! 
********************************************

I am done with crying alone.
You turned my heart into stone.So I keep myself away from peoplewho fall for me so fastbecause I know that they will onlyleave me if they will realize thatI wasn’t the perfect girl they thought I was.
********************************************


Delete from Gmail ... Done.

Delete from Facebook ... Done.
Delete from MSN ... Done.
Delete from cell-phone ... Done.
Delete from heart ... ERROR!!
                                               Unable to delete from heart.
 *****************************************
I’m not sad, I’m just disappointed.
Why should I be sad? I lost 1 who never loved me.
He lost the one who really loved & cared for him.
Big LOST!
**************************************

Life ends when you stop dreaming ,
Hope ends when you stop believing yourself
and love ends when you stop caring ..
So Love, Hope, and Dream, these are 3 simple
ways to make your life beautiful and happy !!
********************************************

Measured by meters you are far from me,
Measured by thoughts you are closer to me,
Measured by closed eyes you are with me
but
Measured by heart you are actually part of ME!!
**********************************************

Math may not be able to
Add Love or Minus Hate
But at least it can gives a great hope that
Every Problem has a Solution
************************************

I thought my heart was dead forever
But now its beating even faster than ever.
I am very proud of my heart.
It is been played, cheated, stabbed,
burned and even broken.
but somehow it is still functioning for me!
*************************************


"Shakespeare
said:
"Death is not the greatest loss in life,

"The greatest loss is when relationship dies inside us while we are alive..!!
*******************************************************************************************
Tag: sad sms, heart broken sms, broken heart sms, bewafa sms, heart broken wallpapers, heart broken photo, heart broken images, broken heart wallpaper, broken heart image, broken heart photo, bewfa photo, bewafa wallpaper, bewafa image, sad wallpaper, sad image, sad photo break Up quotes, broken hearts quote, broken hearts quotes, heart broken quotes, heartsbroken quote, sad quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment